Health and Beauty Products | Made in France
Groupe Batteur distributes more than 5,200 leading pharmaceutical products, cosmetics, medical devices and accessories in pharmacies, drug stores, hospitals, institutions, institutes, spas and thalassotherapy centers in France and worldwide.
Alongside these activities, we have also developed expertise in spa and thalassotherapy management, display advertising and other disciplines through firms administered in part or in whole by the group.
The Batteur family has strong ties to its regional roots and the people who have helped grow the business. In an ongoing effort to remain based in its home region of Basse-Normandie, three of the group’s four production sites are located in Hérouville Saint-Clair.
At Groupe Batteur, we owe our tremendous growth over the past several years to the quaulity and diversification of our products and the dedication of our staff, who help move us forward each and every day. The company’s identity is founded on three main principles: independence, responsibility and performance.
The independence of the company is a value dear to our management team. It is thanks to that independence that we have been able to make bold choices, such as investing subs- tantial sums in equipment and developing our sterile unit dose production capabilities. Today, the group is the second largest manufacturer of this type of packaging in France.
In numbers :
• €129 million (consolidated sales, 2009)
• 735 associates
4 production sites
• Laboratoires Gilbert (Hérouville Saint-Clair): Pharmaceutical site - all products.
• Laboratoires Gilbert (Hérouville Saint-Clair): Pharmaceutical site specializing in sterile unit doses.
• Hygena (Hérouville Saint-Clair): Soap factory. Ecocert-certified facility.
• OTB Production (Landerneau): Cosmetics production site. Ecocert-certified facility.
(Groupe Batteur Hong Kong, Italy, Belgium and USA)